[LRFlex] Re: A Contest!

  • From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 15:51:14 -0700

Regarding my little contest, Art wrote:

However, a better reason is that my wife, (of 33+ years) said that if I bring one more camera gadget into the house, I'll go down in the basement with all of my stuff!

Hmmmm... where have I heard that argument before???? ;-)

Since I haven't won an arguement in 33+ years with that woman, I'm smart enough to realize that I'm not about to now.

I believe it was Will Rogers, who said "There are two ways of arguing with a woman. Neither works."

Anyway, at least you know that "I" read the e-mail posts for the group.

Thanks, Art! Now We'll see who else does! :->

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm