[LRFlex] Re: A Contest!

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:29:20 -0500

NATSTEK@xxxxxxx wrote:
Doug,
The right angle finder will fit the flex bodies and if you have a bellows focussing device R, you can get down on the ground and mount a 400 telyt on it like I did and mount the whole setup on the table top tripod w/ large ballhead.
Great for low level shots!!
You guys both know I'm not "right".
Art
David
I'll opt out of the contest. While Art does offer a great use for the finder my problem consists of "how do I get myself down there to use Art's setup. The older you get the further the floor seems to get 8-)

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm

Regards
Andy