[LRflex] Re: 70X3 Angenieux random film shots

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 15:11:26 -0800

At 08/01/2007, you wrote:
>Here is one of my first DMR pictures with the 70-210/3.5 Angenieux:
>
>Angenieux 70-210 + Leica 2x APO Extender :
>http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/551.html?1152861459
>
>Salzburg Roofs on a Rainy Afternoon:
>http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/193.html?1128401914

Hi Peter!

Nothing wrong with either set!  Good colours, especially in the
first.  I've always been fond of the Angeniuex glass ... very much
like Leica glass in colouration, though perhaps not quite so
consistent, lens to lens.

The pictures speak for themselves, but how do you find the lens,
mechanically, as compared to your Leica glass?

Thanks for sharing!