[LRflex] Re: 70X3 Angenieux random film shots

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:11:31 -0800

Hi Philippe,
Flickr has an online zoom feature.  This is the link for the cyclists
that their online zoom brings you to after you click on it:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=331422115&size=o

You can do the same for all the other online FLICKR images; it is at
the top of the image with the magnifying glass symbol.  Perhaps you've
already tried and it is still smaller than what you are used to out of
the digital camera.  For online viewing/sharing, I limited the size to
1024 max across the longest dimension. Sorry about this inconvenience,
and merci beaucoup for trying so hard to look into the Angenieux
details.
In general, I am very happy about the dependable outcomes with the
70-210 Angenieux.

David, I liked your window photo with the 70X3 Angenieux -
Thanks for sharing a little bit of European nostalgia.
http://www.leicaphoto.net/discus/messages/7/551.html?1152861459

Happy Angenieux Days in 2007 to you both,
Eric