[LRflex] Re: Three Things.....

  • From: Bob Shaw <rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 15:12:01 -0800

David:

Wondered where you were!  Good to hear from you again!

Always glad to hear we've added more members to our growing band of
RAfficianados.

Can't wait to see pix from your "practically new" R8.  May be some snow
pix from the approaching Fraser River front this week?

Cheers.

Bob in Seattle

On Jan 8, 2007, at 9:47, David Young wrote:

All:

First of all, we set some sort of record, today, gaining three new
members, in just one day!  In fact, we gained two more, on Dec. 28th,
making a total of 9 since Christmas!

Welcome, to you all!

For those of you who are courageous, please post a short note
introducing yourselves!

On a completely different note, Alastair Firkin, and Aussie and a
member of one of the 'other" lists, has posted a website of his
recent trip to Antarctica.  The site is beautifully laid out, and his
images are remarkable.  If Penguins, whales and Antarctic Ice
interest you, it's well worth a peek!

http://tinyurl.com/yljkad

On a personal note... after waiting for just over 3 months for my
camera to be returned from Solms, it is presently clearing Customs in
Vancouver, BC.  As you might expect, it made it from Solms to
Vancouver, via Memphis, TN (FedEx), in just 16 hours. But it has been
stuck in customs clearance since 8 AM, last Thursday!  With luck,
I'll soon be able to post new photos!  :-)