[LRflex] 2nd cam part II

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:16:06 +0100

Dear members,

I got an estimate from Leicashop in Vienna http://www.leicashop.com/ for
installation of the 2nd cam to my summicron-R 50mm. It`s 240 Eur. I think
this is out of proportion, since their estimate for leicaflex SL CLA
is 150-200 Eur. But to be fair, the lens also has some haze/fog that can
only be seen looking trough the lens against strong light source and black
background and at certain angle (I hope I have explained well to be
understood). I got the lens from their shop with designation "clean
lenses..." AND for this reason they are willing to clean the lens for free.
This is I believe very fair, because their money-back guarantee expires 14
days after the purchase (I bought the lens last september).

So tell me should I send them the lens or buy another 3 cam lens (no problem
for 240 Eur).

Thanks,
Miha