[LRflex] Re: 2nd cam part II

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 17:03:19 +0100

Dear Doug,

the lens in question has no Leicaflex flange (no 1st no 2nd), only the R
flange.

This was my post to them:

*Dear Leicashop Team,

is it possible to instal the 2nd cam to my 50mm summicron-R (2nd version
E55) lens. The lens is only 3rd cam (for leica R only) and I would like to
use this lens on my Leicaflex SL and my R3 without restricion. If it is
possible, what is your price?

Best regards,
Miha Golobic*
**
**
Sending the lens to the States or Canada is not an option for me (higher
shipping costs, customs, long turnaround time,...)

Thanks,
Miha

**