[LRflex] Re: 2nd cam part II

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:43:03 +0100

Doug wrote:
*The lens has no Leicaflex CAMS.  It has a bayonet flange that allows it to
fit on your Leicaflex SL.  Ordinarily on a lens with only an R cam the
bayonet flange will fit only R bodies and must be replaced in order to fit
the Leicaflexes.  Your lens does not need to have the flange replaced, this
is an expensive part.*

**
Thank you very much Doug! I never thought of that. This "small detail" that
I was not aware of might be the reason for the high price. I will e-mail
them once again. Thanks so much!

Miha