Re: daly PAW 6

  • From: brad daly <brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 00:14:32 -0600

let me clarify that they are heavily *influenced* by the who and led zeppelin. i don't want to give the impression that they are sound-alikes. in addition to the heavy rock influence, there's also a good bit of electronic sound, which might be a little off-putting to some "traditionalists".

the album *is* brilliant, though. i think most serious fans of good rock music will appreciate it's boundary pushing and genre-bending.

best,
brad

On 7 Feb 2005, at 11:31 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

Thanks for the reference, Brad, from your description it sounds like I am in their target audience. I will see if I can find the album.

-- brad daly brad@xxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.bradbrad.com

"More than any time in history mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness, the other to total extinction. Let us pray that we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
--Woody Allen