Re: daly PAW 6

  • From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 06:31:18 +0100

Thanks for the reference, Brad, from your description it sounds like I am in their target audience. I will see if I can find the album.

Nathan

brad daly wrote:

fwiw, i think the fiery furnaces' album _blueberry boat_ was the best record of 2004. it's very experimental and ambitious and might appeal to fans of the who and led zeppelin.

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Stock photography available at: http://www.alamy.com/search-results.asp?qt=wajsman