Re: WORSE CASE NIGHTMARE!

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:29:41 -0700

To everyone on list you've all been so wonderfully helpful and supportive. Also the flood of private mail sure picked-up the emotions a great deal. Thank you.

Let me assure you the drive is now in the excellent hands a very fine computer chap who is looking after recovery possibilities. He has been involved in a number of recoveries in the past with great success.

I have also been running quite a number of DVD's with saved material and have found 99% of the missing files so I'm feeling much better from that point.

But the biggest up lifting was your wonderful responses of assistance so quickly and with well wishes all will be OK.

Thank you.
Kindest regards,
ted