Re: WORSE CASE NIGHTMARE!

  • From: "Roger Beamon" <rbeamon1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 17:23:13 -0700

OMG, that's awful, Ted! No words from others are going to help except to let
you know that we feel for you, bro!

I'm told that a catastrophic HD crash is like a wheels up landing for pilots.
There are those who have done it and those who will.

One of the few advantages in leading the kind of unexciting life we do is that
there is little to preserve and a HD crash, for me, will merely a loss of my
daily fun.

Hang in there!

--
Roger