RE: WORSE CASE NIGHTMARE!

  • From: Jim Brick <jim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:52:35 -0800

At 07:03 PM 3/20/2007 -0700, Bob Adler wrote:

I second Bill's suggestion. Don't throw in the towel just yet. Let some experts take a look at it. You may be able to recover it all.

Ted,

As I feel deeply about your loss, but should you decide to have your crashed disk contents recovered, be prepared to cough-up, up to $2500US for the effort! If it saves you $2500 in time and missed deadlines, you might think about it... But you also have to be prepared for getting... nothing! Hardly worth the big bucks. Especially if all of the data on the disk can be re-created. If there is non-re-creatable and/or 'priceless' data on the disk, then recovery is worth the attempt - just be prepared to pay through the nose!

:-$

Jim