Re: Nikon Coolscan V ED question

  • From: "Shel Belinkoff" <scbelinkoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 08:42:46 -0800

Hi Doug ...

The Nikonian site has provided some helpful solutions to problems I had
with the scanner.

http://www.nikonians.org/

You may have to join to participate in discussions and to ask questions,
but you can read messages without joining.  The scanner section can be
found here:

http://www.nikonians.org/cgi-bin/dcforum/dcboard.cgi?az=list&forum=DCForumID
81&conf=DCConfID9

or by navigating from the main page.