Re: It always makes me wonder...

  • From: Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 19:30:21 -0500

As I recall, when Jobs hired the head of Pepsi some years back the first action of the new Pepsi guy was to fire Jobs.

Jim Brick wrote:
I frequently run into WOZ here in Silly Cone valley. He and I were in the same computer club (SVCC) together. This was BA (Before Apple). He brought the initial (first ever) prototype of the Apple to the meeting one evening. WOZ epitomizes what we call an 'Apple Dumpling'.

Jobs came to the meetings as well even though exhibiting negative technical skills. He had a bad attitude and was disliked by all, except WOZ.

The rest is history!

Jim

On Jul 30, 2008, at 2:34 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

the other guy I'd watch out for is Steve Wozniak, inventor of the Apple computer...

these guys can fool you,

Steve