Re: Darkup set / Enlargers

  • From: "Bill Lawlor" <wvl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 14:41:31 -0800

John and Dave, I probably won't be buying a 35V in the near future unless
someone will swap me for a complete Besseler 45 setup with two heads. I have
four enlargers gathering dust in my darkroom now. The one I'll keep is a
1937 Valloy. The design is superb simplicity and it can never get out of
alignment. I can't make a full 16X20 because the ceiling to bench distance
is too short. I have been scanning and ordering lightjet prints up to 20X30
from 35mm in color and b&w. Grayscale files yield beautiful b&w prints on
Fuji Crystal Archive paper. But, I still want to get back to the "real
darkroom" someday.

Bill Lawlor