Re: Canal walk - Gulls on a fence

  • From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 11:50:03 -0500

At 11:31 AM 2/24/2006, you wrote:
Yes, I tried it, but I lost the element of the shadows on the right - I still think that the top right hand corner is a bit wrong too, there's too much of it. Maybe I could try skewing the shot. If the sun shines tomorrow I'll go back and try again, the gulls more or less spend the whole winter there.

Douglas

I like the shadows. If you go back, see if you can include more of the shadows of the gulls.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com