FS: Fine prints, reflex stuff; WTB: Leicaflex motor

  • From: Douglas Herr <telyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 08:38:53 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

FS: As most of you know I am selling fine prints of many of my photographs,
listed at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html  (CAUTION: Includes
photos made with off-topic equipment)

FS: Leica R8 s/n 2775xxx, black.  The rewind crank has a 'catch' that will
stall the power rewind of the motor drive; otherwise the camera works
perfectly, and shows light signs of use  US$850 plus shipping.

FS: Polaroid back for Leicaflex SL.  Polaroid leatherette is oxidized and has a
few small tears and gouges (should be easy to replace), otherwise looks good
and works well.  US$35 plus shipping.

WTB: Motor drive for Leicaflex SL and SL2, prefer good working condition,
cosmetic condition unimportant (mostly)

FS: parts for Leicaflex Type 1, Leicaflex SL and Leica R4s, tell me what you
need and I'll see if I can help.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com