FS: Fine Photographs / Canon 20D /Fotodiox adapter.

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LRflex <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LEG <leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:00:39 -0800

I now have a small number of my photographs available as limited
edition, framed, signed and numbered prints.

I also have a completely re-done web page for them!

All were made with Leica Glass... though most are LeiCanon images.
Nothing, as yet, from the DM-R, but "watch this space"!

For more, point your browser at:  http://www3.telus.net/~telyt/ and then
click on the "Prints for Sale" link, on the left hand side.

Also:

Canon 20D - Perfect working order, some slight marks.
Complete with box, all software and books.
US$869 + shipping/insurance.

fotodiox adapter to mount Leica-R lenses on current Canon SLR bodies.
Use it to build your own LeiCanon!
US$60 inc. postage, anywhere.

Photographs of Canon 20d and fotodiox adapter, upon request.

Thanks for reading.

--
David Young,
Logan Lake, BC