Re: Agile Dogs

  • From: Mark Bohrer <lurchl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leica@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 17:54:11 -0700

Harrison:
I'm kind of prejudiced in favor of the Sheltie images - I love mine! Not that she'd be winning any agility or obedience points anytime soon... ;)

Nice images, if a bit noisy from the unavoidably high ISO in what I'm assuming was very dim light.

At 10:51 AM 10/3/2005, you wrote:

This past weekend there was a dog agility show here.  It was a lot of
fun to see these dogs run the course.  There were some dogs who are
quite "Famous" and have been on Animal Planet and other shows.

I made a few shots...not with a Leica but a Canon1DII most at ISO
3200.

http://homepage.mac.com/whmcclary/More_Photos/PhotoAlbum88.html

-- Harrison McClary Harrison McClary Photography http://www.mcclary.net harrison@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mark Bohrer