[korgypark] Re: korg pcif interface problem

  • From: "Fred Van Gestel" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:10:16 +0100

Yes, I have a similar problem but only when I connect my X5DR to a Dell
Notebook through an USB Midiman interface (Midisport 2x2). When I connect
the X5DR to my desktop computer using the same interface, everything is just
fine.

I am afraid too, there is not much I can do about it as I have no influence
on the way the notebook's analog or USB IO ports are grounded. However, if
the notebook is battery powered the disturbing noise volume is a bit lower,
but still very annoying.

fred