[korgypark] Re: korg pcif interface problem

  • From: "Robert" <GnomeDePlume@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 00:59:31 -0600

Is everything tied together by a common ground connection?

It sounds the analog and digital portions of your system are not handled by
separate grounds, tied together at a single, common point.  Not generally
something you can do anything about at this level, other than to screw with
your grounding scheme and hope things improve somewhat.

-r