[korgypark] Re: More PCIF and MIDI/USB questions

  • From: Brynley <brynley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2003 18:30:44 +1200

Ramon

Wow - thanks for that - I'll have another go this week - I am also
using XP Pro but have an older Roland SMPU64 4/4 USB interface
(admittedly I use a N5 and not a X5/D!) - but the results should be
the same. I am on 2 Korg mailing lists - this and one for the N5 -
they use the same synthesis engine. I know a lot of people on the N5
list have never managed to get XP to work for them.

(However the Roland SMPU64 is not powered...)

I'll keep in touch though.

You are brilliant!!

:)

Brynley