Re: Is someone alive in the list?

  • From: Zonk222@xxxxxxx
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:04:33 EST

Hey, I just woke up! I'm alive, too!
I'll start the old ball rolling, again!
I've got an X5DR (and an Alesis Nano Piano) hooked up to an ancient Yamaha
DX-5.
I'm just getting into the computer end of things.
Take some time guys and help me out.
I've got the Korg Sound Editor and the Korg MIDI Drive on disks, and I bought
the Korg A00G1 (or whatever it is) cord to connect the X5DR to my 5 year old
Dell computer.
Now don't jump on me for my computer ignorance - but what do I do now (in
particular,with the Sound Editor.)
I can't get it to edit the sounds on my X5DR. What should I check?

Also: What I would like to do is create new sounds and save them on my
computer. Is this possible? Do I have to buy any software? If so, what do you
recommend?

Please note: My Dell computer's is only 100MZ (it was state of the art when I
bought it 5 years ago). Will it support any software that you have in mind?

Alright - you've awakened the sleeping giant (mouth). Thanks for listening.
Hope you give me a ton of information!

zonk222@xxxxxxx