Re: Is someone alive in the list?

  • From: Tera Nera <teranera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 08:58:20 -0800 (PST)

Well, and since everyone seems to be speaking up, I'm also alive--I think?--but
just haven't had
time to do more than read questions and answers, with nothing much to add.
I've been playing synths for about 15 years, and although I don't program much,
I am familiar with
them. I use Cakewalk for sequencing and have both the X5 and a Yamaha YS-200
(old, but faithful)

=====
Take your life in your own hands, and what happens?
A terrible thing: no one to blame.
Erica Jong