Re: Is someone alive in the list?

  • From: Janne Simonen <janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:18:47 +0200

Yes, I think we are alive, all 176 of us! The Korgy Park www-site is also
active and has been updated, check it out.

BTW, one tip for new (and old members): always remember to send your
messages from the same email address than the one you subscribed to the
list with. If you're subscribed as me@xxxxxxxxxxxx, you cannot send mail
to the list as me-too@xxxxxxxxxxxxx! Even today three people have tried
that, without success of course...

Then some interesting statistics. The most active member of the list has
been <dko4342@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, who has send 16 messages (totaling 26k)
to the list. Nice work, Frank!

Hopefully you will not start spamming the list in order to get the next
Top Poster of the Month -award. :)

-Janne - webmaster of Korgy Park

Mr. Janne Simonen - janne.simonen@xxxxxxxxxx
Researcher, Dept. of Physics, University of Joensuu
P.O.Box 111, FIN-80101 Joensuu, Finland