Alive

  • From: james_bailey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 17:28:22 +0000

Dear Sir,

Unlike your last caller I am unfortunately no longer alive.
I did however manage to join this list around 2 months ago as I was
intending to obtain some form of synth or sound module for use with a home
PC. I had been offered the loan of an X5 so was attempting to get some
background info.
Still haven't made me mind up so for the moment am using Cubase as a
sequencer, Ensoniq - Esq1 for a master keyboard and a cheap little Casio
piano module for alternative voices.
Do you reckon I would be better off borrowing this X5 indefinitely off me
brother?

Billy