[korgypark] Expression pedal

  • From: "Norberto G. Loza" <norberto@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:47:01 -0300

Hi everyone!

Does anybody here knows how to build a X5D expression pedal? I mean, I know
that it's about some foot-controlled potentiometer, but I'm not sure nor
about its value, neither if there are some others components involved.

In a matter of fact, I'd wish to make one home-made for my X5D, because it
costs a little fortune here (about U$S 150), and its unavailability on the
market makes it yet more expensive.

I´d apprecciate any help about this matter.

Norberto.