[korgypark] Re: Expression pedal

  • From: "Duran-Seipel, Ramon" <ramon.duran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: korgypark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 07:20:26 +0100

Hi Norberto,

you can buy any other expression pedal. All should work with the X5D =
and
there exists very cheap ones. The only thing you must check before =
buying
it, is the polarity. It seems that there isn't a standard for the =
polarity,
but even if you buy one with a wrong polarity, it is very easy to =
change....

Ramon