[klaatumail] Re: speakers of 'the house'... (no kk)

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 15:19:20 -0700 (PDT)

  Thank You Tree for the commentary, I agree with most if not all that you just
said.

   The fact is, I have been running the Bose speakers through an E-MU sound
dock and plugging my headphones into the main Bose speaker.
    I just tried plugging directly in to the sound dock with the headphones and
the sound is amazing. Bypassing the Bose circuitry made a lot of difference.
    Thank you all for your input. Now I actually enjoy the remaster instead of
cursing it.

Dean Thut