[klaatumail] Re: speakers of 'the house'... (no kk)

  • From: billmulvihill@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 01:21:01 +0000 (UTC)

Now you know why I said "No highs, no lows, must be Bose".
I cringe every time I have to listen to my son's factory Maxima Bose unit.

And adding insult to injury they use two ohm speakers, instead of four ohm
speakers, which basically require you to rip out the whole system if you want
better sound.

Now they are trying to sell a very pricey Bose TV, touting their great sound.

They are a successful marketing company selling inferior products.

Bill Mulvy