[klaatumail] Re: speakers of 'the house'... (no kk)

  • From: Ron Balliet <lunarsurface@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 12:35:58 -0700 (PDT)

Joel...the amazing thing is that the Cerwin Vegas sound even better as they
age....I am a bit spoiled tho, I also have JBL's and Polk Audio in my man cave
and the sound is unbelievable....anyone listen to music on inferior speakers
and especially computers speakers do not know the sounds they are
missing....Alan Parsons and Supertramp....OMG!