[klaatumail] Re: Bose

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:56:58 +0000

Hi Jim (and others),

My dislike for the sound of Bose has nothing to do with a magazine article or
any lawsuit or anyone else's opinion, or the company's reputation.

It's based on the fact that I've listened to them and really do NOT like the
way they sound. The sound is colored far too much for my taste. No speaker,
IMHO, should be coloring the sound that much.

(as an aside, I'm not sure why Jim's email shows it was also sent to
ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but it should only be sent to klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Regards.

Dave Bradley