[klaatumail] Yea, but Hope is still a great LP/CD (WAS: Re: Riffing on Bose (was: It`s not me.) )

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 19:10:21 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, just needed to be said.

I have been playing the bullseye edition in the car, the new version at home
(hve not done the comparison yet) and Ironically listening to the Sun Set
version of Hope as I type this (Around the Universe is playing as I type - the
song that I first heard when I got a single by a group called Klaatu and played
side 2 first by accident).

That is all ...

Alex
http://www.youtube.com/user/100dollarklaatubid