[klaatumail] Re: It`s not me.

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 05:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

    No offense taken Bill.

   I guess I didn`t notice the difference right away because the only way I had
listened to it was in my car(crappy sound system) and with the headphones
through my computer (which sounded pretty good). Then I wanted my son to hear
Prelude and when it came toward the end I couldn`t believe how Dee`s guitar
seemed to just blend in with everything else. Very disappointing.

    BTW, I have a Wave Radio that sounds pretty good.

Dean Thut