[klaatumail] Re: It`s not me.

  • From: "Bradley, David" <David_Bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 17:09:15 +0000

Bose has a way of making everything sound different.  Not knocking them.
They're just different.  Compare it to another release of the same material
that you don't believe has the difference in the sound and see if it sounds the
same or sounds like you remember it.

In the meantime, let's see:
204 sec = 3:24
214 sec = 3:34
222 sec = 3:42

I'll have to compare them tonight.

I wouldn't suggest it's because you're tired. :)

Regards.

Dave Bradley