[klaatumail] Terry Draper's "Highway of Heroes" on YouTube

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 11:39:59 -0400

Klaatu's Terry Draper returns after a 6-year absence with a tribute to Canada's
war heroes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?vªW6Cobf5k8

Jaimie Vernon,
President, Bullseye Records
1-800-JOE-RADI(O) // 1-800-563-7234
CDs: http://www.bullseyecanada.com
MP3s: http://www.bullseyesongs.com
RADIO: http://www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
SWAG: http://www.cafepress.com/bullseyecanada
TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/bullseyecanada
MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/bullseyecanada

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/

PERSONAL - http://www.myspace.com/jaimievernonsmovingtargetz
               - http://radio3.cbc.ca/bands/Jaimie-Vernon
BLOG - http://verminator.livejournal.com
FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/jaimievernon

> From: earthshadows@xxxxxxxxxxx
> To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [klaatumail] Re: New Dee Long solo rarities
> Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 22:02:34 +1000
>
> I agree re OUTSIDE. It's a really nice piece of work.

More storage. Better anti-spam and antivirus protection. Hotmail makes it
simple.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid?71357