[klaatumail] Re: New Dee Long solo rarities

  • From: "Scott Teague" <Scott.Teague@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:26:43 -0500

Me too, certainly.

And I ordered that Terry McManus. I wasn't gonna at first because it sounded
very "dated". But it is after all, a "labor of love" to get this stuff on disc,
so sure. Even if I'm not likely to listen to it more than a few times. You
never know, there may be an unknown gem or two.

And Happy "Re-Birth"day to the Great White Noise!

.  .  ... Scott  (no longer on Comcast, Verizon now) Teague . . ¶|;-D

politzanian@xxxxxxxxxxx
whyrmmie@xxxxxxxxxxx
or
RST1609@xxxxxxxxxxx