[klaatumail] Re: Remastered Hope...

  • From: dean thut <deansmilkco@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 07:36:43 -0700 (PDT)

  Not a stupid question.  The tapes that Jaimie had to work with are the same
ones used for this release. The original problem was that they were already
compressed and EQd. The reason they sound better this time is probably due to
the advance in audio technology. I just got my CD last night and am still
listening to it from different sources. Right now I`ve got the headphones on
with Around The Universe........"  When they start holding up the bottom end on
this song it just blows me away. More later.

      Dean Thut