[klaatumail] Re: Remastered Hope...

  • From: Waymon Witherspoon <waymonwitherspoon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 16:42:42 -0700 (PDT)

I ordered mine right after I got the email from Dave (Thanks Dave).  Terry send
it out the next morning.  I got it Friday in the mail.
All I can say is WOW!!  It sounds so wonderful.  There are notes that I have
never heard in my CD copy I have on my computer.  I am totally blown away with
the quality.  My kids are also blown away, I have to fight them to get the CD
back.

The posters (I ordered 2) came in perfect condition. I am trying to find a set
of frames to put them in.

Thanks Dave (for the announcement) and especially Klaatu (Terry, John and Dee)
for making this possible.  I am waiting with $$$ in hand to get the next
re-master.

Mark