[klaatumail] Re: From the are you kidding me files

  • From: Jaimie Vernon <bullseyecanada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 12:28:59 -0400

The project with the Cheap Trick/Smashing Pumpkins guys was four years ago. The
last Hanson album in 2010 featured the hit "Thinkin' Bout Something"...and
should have been huge. An amazing pop song.

Jaimie Vernon,
Contribute funds to my completed 3rd solo album!
http://www.kapipal.com/jaimievernon

Author, Canadian Pop Music Encyclopedia
http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/Pop_Encyclopedia/
http://www.bullseyesongs.com/encyclopedia.html