[klaatumail] Re: From the are you kidding me files

  • From: Glen Aka Barney Rubble <barneyrubble120@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 09:37:59 -0300

Hey friends,
Last I heard, the youngest Hanson brother was now lead singer in a band with
former Smashing Pumpkin James Iha and Cheap Trick drummer Bun E. Carlos.

And they called it power pop... Single was actually good, from what I recall,
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

Sent from my iPhone (qui, maintenant, me permet des accents)

On 2011-04-22, at 2:06 AM, FreeLists Mailing List Manager