[klaatumail] Re: From the are you kidding me files

  • From: A F <tnshell40@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klaatumail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 07:40:02 -0700 (PDT)

A.) To Jaimie:

Would love to, but the original point that got lost was to have two CD's laying
on top of each other with no course of protection for the disc on top - ie
sooner or later the discs are going to get ruined no matter how careful you
are.  Can you imagine buying a double lp and seeing two records laying flat
inside one inner sleave in a tight jacket?  (and before someone rips off 'put
another sleave in the jacket' stick with me for the illustrative purpose that
you can't and you know damage to the playing surface of the lp's will happen as
they are take to and from the inner sleave and cover).

B.) IE the Hanson referance:

I don't mind when famous people are thrown into a stage show - be it play or
musical - to get people in  but to do it with a Jonas Brother for this show was
simply pandering to get the young crowd io.

I have sat through shows in NY on and off Broadway and when a stunt like this
is pulled it turns into a scream fest.  This is sad because when a performer
does come out of left field and surprise you (ie Ricky Martin during Les Miz'
Broadway run) it gets hampered by screams of fans like they are a Ricky Martin
show.

As for the Jonas Brother, seriously, was out of place for this cast and really
nothing to write home about (but that comment was a backlash that slipped
through).

Sorry for taking up too much of the lists time - hopefully getting a few laughs
- but the packaging really is something to be re-thought.

Alex