[kismac] Re: GPS device & 0.2

  • From: Michael Rossberg <mick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kismac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:27:17 +0100

As of some recent version, Kismac now displays the traces where I have had a fix, and no trace when the fix was not available. I can live with that, actually, I'm very happy with that. In fact, I'm so happy with it that I would like to be able to save the trace from Kismac.

Hahahahah... that's the best way to make a feature request I think I've ever heard. I haven't played with saving traces... perhaps I should... or perhaps Mick should. I won't have time soon, and probably neither will Mick, but it's a good idea. I'd like the trace saved in a format that's compatible with *something* else... perhaps MacGPS Pro?

ehmmmm kismacng should include traces in kismac files.... actually ard's request (which has been around since version .08a i think) is the reason that kismacng savefiles are not fully backward compatible...

mick