[k-alumni-wg] Re: proposal draft

  • From: Samuel Odwar <samuel2014@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 14:15:29 +0300

Dear Members,
Lets discuss and fix all our concerns in the WG- emergency meeting today.
Thanks for coming out with draft proposal.

Samuel

On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 1:05 AM, "<jessica Schröder" <
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Anja,

thank you for your great comments, they are very insightful and thought
through. We will definitely include them. I am unfortunately not sure, if I
can join any meeting today. We have changed our plans once more and will
probably leave tomorrow for a trip to Poland, I am not sure, if I have
Internet there. I will try my best to support the completion of the
proposal, but cannot promise. Even if we decide not to apply for this
round, we can still do later and refine things, if members are not
satisfied with the content. It is important, that all partners can really
support the proposal at least for the application. Often it happens that
during the implementation things my change to some extend that is the
nature of such project and the responsibles for these assessment of project
applications and final reports are aware of that.

Warm regards,
Jessica

Am 23.08.2015 um 21:13 schrieb Anja Pfaffenzeller:

Dear all,

I went through a part of the document and have the following comments.
Hopefully I make it to read again the remaining part until tomorrow.
Talk to you tomorrow / today

Anja

Suggestions
Problem description
We could add that youth with disabilities have hardly access to
volunteering and exchange programmes. So we need to create an inclusive
mobility iniciative.

The background of the project:
maybe we could make clearer that the 7 organizations will create
structures and multiply knowledge or skills to the global network.

Organization
Bats in Action (Ceará, Brazil), PIC nr: 925989161 - Experience with
development of education and informal learning programmes for youth with
visual impairment, especially in rural areas, as well as intercultural
communication involving international partners. Bats in Action will
contribute expertise in the areas of accessibility and inclusion of people
with disabilities.
Is this sufficient?

Innovation
I think also here we can make the final objective of an international
network of grassroots projects clearer.

--
Change through exchange!

--