[k-alumni-wg] Re: proposal draft

  • From: David Sexton <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:14:56 +0530

Hi,

Thanks for working hard on this.

I am quite confused by the proposal. It seems very vague.

I don't understand why we are including three non-kanthari NGO's

Particularly the blind NGO in Germany for their credibility when we decided we
wanted to stand on our own.

The uniqueness of kanthari and graduate projects does not show through.
The proposal talks about youth and peer learning without explaining what things
people will learn through peer learning.
Also youth should specifically say that these NGOs are lead by youth.

I miss the grass roots and kanthari spice.
Sure, we have to answer specific questions, but there is a lot of room to add
our spice.

There are a few sections repeated with different wording, maybe we are supposed
to choose which one we like?

I think it is important to have a skype meeting as soon as possible to discuss
the proposal.

Also, we need to have an exact summary to send to the other alumni.
Applying for funding and continuing our working group was not planned in our
original action plan that we communicated to the other graduates.
This makes me very uncomfortable.

Thanks,
David