[k-alumni-wg] Re: proposal draft

  • From: Anja Pfaffenzeller <anja2011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k-alumni-wg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 16:13:54 -0300

Dear all,

I went through a part of the document and have the following comments. Hopefully I make it to read again the remaining part until tomorrow.
Talk to you tomorrow / today

Anja

Suggestions
Problem description
We could add that youth with disabilities have hardly access to volunteering and exchange programmes. So we need to create an inclusive mobility iniciative.

The background of the project:
maybe we could make clearer that the 7 organizations will create structures and multiply knowledge or skills to the global network.

Organization
Bats in Action (Ceará, Brazil), PIC nr: 925989161 - Experience with development of education and informal learning programmes for youth with visual impairment, especially in rural areas, as well as intercultural communication involving international partners. Bats in Action will contribute expertise in the areas of accessibility and inclusion of people with disabilities.
Is this sufficient?

Innovation
I think also here we can make the final objective of an international network of grassroots projects clearer.