[JA] Yup, we're moved!

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juno_accmail <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:34:48 -0600 (MDT)

Well folks, we're moved. Look at the headers, we're now on
freelists.dhs.org.

I know I said 6pm, but my job called me saying they were shorthanded
due to having to fire someone, and would I please come in to cover. They
begged. They whimpered. I went. Ugh.

Anyway, got home, did some last configuration and other witchcraft, and
did the evil deed <g>

So here we are in our new home, so get comfy, look around... There's
stuff to drink in the fridge and all. Stove's not hooked up yet, so the
pizza guy'll be here in a few. Oh, and if you're asleep (you probably
are), we'll save you a few slices for whan you wake up. :)

Now for the serious voodoo:

To post to the list:
        Send to juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To hear a duck quack (really!):
        Call 1-800-888-3999, and select option 7

To get on digest:
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
        "set digest juno_accmail" in the subject or body

To get off digest (and on to individual posts):
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
        "unset digest juno_accmail" in the subject or body

To get both individual posts AND digests (new option!):
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
        "set digest2 juno_accmail" in the subject or body

To stop mail temporarily (equivalent to Egoofs "No mail/Web only"):
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
        "set vacation juno_accmail" in the subject or body

To have your own posts NOT echoed back to you:
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with
        "unset echopost juno_accmail" in the subject or body
        NOTE: "echopost" is the default for everyone unless you want to
        change it for yourself

To get all this grand info and more from the Listar itself:
        email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
        "help" in the subject or body

For those who suddenly decide they don't want to be on the list for
whatever reason:
        DON'T post to the list say "unsubscribe me". The way to do it is
        to email listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the words
        "unsubscribe juno_accmail" in the subject or body. If you are
        not sucessful in doing this, please contact me directly for
        assistance, I will be happy to help out.

FAIR WARNING: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE LISTAR OWNER ASKING TO BE
REMOVED! It is neither his responsibility nor his obligation to do so,
and it will only serve to annoy an already busy man (and I'll hear about
it on ICQ!). All matters pertaining to problems with the Juno_accmail
list are my problem, so please bring said problems to *_ME_*

Oh good, the pizza's here! [What? You forgot the anchovies?!? Oh well,
I'll take it anyway] <G>