[JA] Re: E-mailing articles

  • From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Juno_accmail <juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 02:56:22 -0600 (MDT)

On Oct 24, Leslie S Pearson wrote to juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxx (but this
reply is now to juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx):

>Sorry about sending  2 articles, I didn't see the note about not doing
>until after I sent the second (being on digest delays things).
>Some lists I am on are very cautious about copyright and I figured
>sending the link was the easiest thing to do.

No problem really :)

It's just that I don't trust those "send an article" things, who knows
what they do with those addresses... What if, for example, they decide
at a later date "oh, we're going to send another tidbit to the recipient
in the original sender's name"... (yes, I've seen it happen)...

In any case, I especially don't trust Yahoo, since they have proven
themselves to not respect others' personal rights. So I feel it's better
to mail it in personally. Don't feel bad Leslie, the articles were right
on topic, I just didn't like the method.

-=Brian=-

OR visit http://freelists.dhs.org