[JA] Re: Yup, we're moved!

  • From: J�rel DD Arbaugh <computerist@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 19:44:42 PDT

On Thu, 26 Oct 2000 21:24:09 -0500 (EST) Listar
<listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>------------------------------
>
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 03:34:48 -0600 (MDT)
>From: "Brian L. Johnson" <blj8@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [JA] Yup, we're moved!
>
>Well folks, we're moved. Look at the headers, we're now on
>freelists.dhs.org.

>Now for the serious voodoo:
>
>To post to the list:
>       Send to juno_accmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>To hear a duck quack (really!):
>       Call 1-800-888-3999, and select option 7

        it is a duck call, not a real duck.  A stock broker with hummer?
 ROTFLMAO!

>To get all this grand info and more from the Listar itself:
>       email to listar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word
>       "help" in the subject or body

        I don't expect the Duck to be there...

>Oh good, the pizza's here! [What? You forgot the anchovies?!? Oh well,
>I'll take it anyway] <G>

        I wanted Canadian Bacon (Pineapple Optional).

>------------------------------
>
>Subject: [JA] Yup, we're moved!
>From: Carolyn Stoffel <carolynstoffel@xxxxxxxx>
>Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:52:46 EDT
>

>>To hear a duck quack (really!):
>>      Call 1-800-888-3999, and select option 7
>

>Rotary phone. <g>

        See Above.

>By the way, I read and skimmed the listar "welcome" message which says
>archives are at egroups. Um... Will they keep them there? Will they
>disappear? Can you transfer the important messages to listar?

        I missed some thing when I reviewed it?

        My major comment was that the 4u series is no longer being
maintained.  Lots has changed in that time, though it may still be a good
start for juno version one users.
--
| Computerist@xxxxxxxx        Jerel.
---